Make your mark with us!
To learn more about working at U.S. Venture, watch this video: Life at U.S. Venture
In collaboration with key stake holders develop and drive execution of the full integrated marketing life-cycle to include: 1) understanding markets and customers; 2) defining marketing, customer and brand strategy; 3) enabling sales and marketing programs; 4) delivering integrated marketing communications. In addition; assist in drive strategic planning and execution as well as foster innovation and new offerings development
- Understand Markets and Customers
- Assess current and potential market segments and competitive positioning
- Gain holistic data backed understanding of our customer’s needs, objectives and challenges
- Grow relations with industry influencers – customer, suppliers, trade organizations
- Define Marketing, Customer and Brand Strategy
- Using detailed segmentation, develop effective marketing, customer and brand strategy to profitably grow targeted segments
- Develop differentiated value positions and an industry leading customer journey that result in our company being the supplier of choice
- Enable Sales and Marketing Programs
- Collaborate with Sales to develop, manage and measure effective multichannelsales and marketing programs, training, collateral, trade shows, and tools
- Leverage SF.com and otherdigital information platforms to automate, measure and deploy programs
- Manage the customer database to support sales programs and brand share growth.
- Leverage manufacturer cooperative advertising support to maximize return and minimize out of pocket expenses.
- Deliver Integrated Marketing Communications
- Ensure that all sales and marketing programs are integrated and fully leverage digitaltechnology – web site, social media, sales force and customer relationship platforms
- Leverage data analytics to deliver market insights and actionable business intelligence
- May negotiate terms and conditions with assigned vendors of products and/or services
- May be responsible for communicating press releases, program announcements, and price changes to both internal and external customers
- Drive Strategic Planning and Execution
- Working with Corporate and Division Leadership assist in each phase of Strategic Planning process – analysis, facilitation, writing
- Assist in the execution and monitoring if the divisions Strategic Initiatives
- Foster Innovation and New Offerings Development
- Assist division in purposefully leveraging various innovative strategies to enhancing existing and developing new product and service offerings
- Actively network within and outside of the industry to identify and introduce new technologies, ideas and business models
- Be and Effective Leader
- Skillfully hire and manage marketing team and build strong, collaborative relationships with internal customers across divisions in a matrix organizational structure.
- Plan and administer the Marketing Operations budget with attention to all geographic regions and product offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of marketing experience
- Highly organized and motivated
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing concepts and techniques
- Analytical skills including a good understanding of the budgeting process, cost control, price and profit dynamics, profit margin retention strategies, and statistics
- Customer service and problem solving skills
- Ethical and trustworthy
- Valid driver’s license