Changing Healthcare For Good
At Angle Health, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to build the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Angle’s membership goals
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Manage SEO
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Curate, conceive, and create professional quality content, digital images, videos, and infographics to help promote content, ideas and facts on social channels
- Manage regular reporting and provide recommendations for content, strategy optimization, benchmarks and analysis of content
- Revamp existing web and social media presence
- Analyze performance of web and social media accounts content
- Increase brand awareness and market share
What we Value
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, growth and/or social media
- Deep understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms from functionality to paid social campaigns
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Revenue oriented and goal driven
- Organized, detail oriented, and can multitask in a fast paced environment
- SEO experience is a plus!
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
Backed by a team of world class investors, we are a healthcare startup on a mission to make our health system more effective, accessible, and affordable to everyone. From running large hospitals and health plans to serving on federal healthcare advisory boards to solving the world's hardest problems at Palantir, our team has done it all. As part of this core group at Angle Health, you will have the right balance of support and autonomy to grow both personally and professionally and the opportunity to own large parts of the business and scale with the company.