Corcentric is searching for a Marketing Manager to manage a variety of marketing campaigns and programs that support sales and drive revenue, and coordinate marketing initiatives across divisions. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the ideal candidate will work with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to determine strategy, budgets, and campaigns/programs. The idea candidate must possess extraordinary communication and project management skills.
The Marketing Manager will work as part of the Demand Generation team to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs and campaigns that drive brand awareness and lead generation. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the organization’s solution suite, audiences, industries, and customers. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits and solutions to targeted industry challenges is crucial.
- Serves as one of the Marketing team’s internal resources for the organization’s solution suite, key audiences, target industries, customers, competitors, etc.
- Partners across Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Sales to continuously develop and optimize sales and marketing messaging.
- Partners with the Demand Generation team in the ideation, creation, and execution of integrated campaigns (including nurturing, social media, digital marketing, email marketing, and SEO) to key audiences.
- Prepares campaign kickoff meeting presentations and provides email communications to Sales ensuring that they are aware of planned Marketing campaigns and activities, and understands how to leverage them.
- Develops business cases for marketing programs and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluates the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, opportunity creation and revenue impact.
- Assists in the development of the annual marketing plan and budget with all the necessary programs to achieve objectives and strategic goals.
- Manages content approvals with external partners and relays required changes to internal stakeholders.
- Monitors campaign budget by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Assists in identifying and communicating with current customers on testimonials (both written and video) and case studies; gleaning constant insight from Sales feedback; abstracting analysis of product usage; and managing reports of noteworthy sales contracts.
- Partners with Product Marketing to communicate the value proposition of solution offering to Sales, and manages prospecting tools that support the selling process.
- Manages direct report(s) effectively to drive success to all programs and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field is required.
- Preferably 8+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience managing a team to revenue driven marketing results
- Ability to operate under pressure within tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce.com CRM tools
- Familiarity with marketing automation (such as Marketo)
- Prior experience with inbound/outbound marketing technologies or Sales Enablement tools
- Intermediate SEO knowledge and experience
- Strong sense of creativity and concept development, as well as problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function independently and as a part of a collaborative team