To develop and execute the annual marketing plan to meet organizational objectives. Directs and oversees the marketing coordinator and outside agencies. This position works closely with all senior leaders and reports directly to the President
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Develop the annual marketing plan and marketing budget to achieve organizational objectives.
- Define and manage various research initiatives including, identifying qualified sales prospects, new dealer candidates and market locations for new rental store fronts.
- Define the company's brand identity and develop a marketing strategy to vigourlsy promote.
- Develop relationship marketing strategies that will significantly enhance dealer relationships, build trust, and increase dealer sales.
- Create marketing campaigns to introduce and continually market SP's B to C E-commerce web-site to dealers and customers.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns including branding, direct mail, print, digital, sales collateral materials, PR, event, and web marketing to promote sales of the company's product lines to various market segments.
- Select and manage agency partners to develop and execute specific marketing campaigns and initiates to meet stated objectives.
- Develop marketing and positioning strategies to significantly grow the after-market parts business.
- Manage, supervise and mentor marketing coordinator.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's):
- Proven ability to build and implement relationship marketing campaigns resulting in proven increased dealer loyalty and performance.
- Developed and delivered integrated product marketing campaigns proven to increase sales.
- Comprehensive digital marketing experience, current with social media, SEO and online trends.
- Proven experience successfully managing and directing agency partners
- Talented copywriter
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree Business Administration, BS in Marketing.
- 10 years' experience developing and delivering successful annual marketing plans in the industrial, construction or heavy equipment industry.
Standard office environment.
Travel as required