About the role
Zillow Group is expanding its Agent Marketing team and is looking for a product marketing professional to support new product launches and on-going product adoption and engagement. If you have a knack for working in a start-up environment, creating and managing projects across teams, leading while collaborating and building trust, and want to put your analytical skills to work, then apply today and join a fast-paced, growing team.
You’re an expert at understanding user needs, product positioning and messaging, measuring results, and being an advocate for our products and users. You love working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating across teams. You’re excellent at project management and can keep projects moving in a cross matrixed organization and meet deadlines easily. You understand the importance of building a brand, collaborating with stakeholders as the business grows, communicating benefits, and driving measurable results.
- Creates and presents the business case for new programs to support growth strategies.
- Makes data driven recommendations regarding product objectives and strategy, positioning, and promotion.
- Builds excellent product value propositions and messaging.
- Supports qualitative and quantitative research to develop key findings and recommended actions to support marketing strategies.
- Merges trends and other primary and secondary forms of research with fact based business insights to make data driven decisions.
- Manages timelines to deliver product marketing programs. May work with cross-functional partners to ensure ideal project and campaign success.
- Provides input into the strategic plan for product(s) and features as they evolve and/or launch.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
About the team
Zillow Group’s Agent Product Marketing team is responsible for driving adoption and usage of Premier Agent products, which comprise the largest share of the company’s revenue. Our growing team is collaborative, creative, and innovative. We work cross-functionally to execute on campaigns, experiences, and products that make the Premier Agent brand and products essential to real estate agents across the country.
Who you are
- Experience (3+ years) in product or brand management within a consumer or B2B tech company
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to dig deep into data and make recommendations based on data
- Experience creating marketing plans and messaging documents to support products
- Experience in developing product concepts and campaigns from conception through implementation
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Consistently uses communications skills and expert project management skills
- Ability to confidently analyze opportunities and present objectives and desired outcomes to leadership and cross functional teams.
- Ability to influence others without authority to get things done in a timely fashion
- Strong customer focus and demonstrated initiative seeking customer insights
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt with changing business needs
- Domestic travel up to 30%
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, or related field, MBA a plus