The Marketing Manager manages the day to day operations of the Marketing Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and manages all Marketing events from implementation to completion. Attends and assists at all Marketing Events (requires working some weekends).
- Plans and prepares all Marketing Mailers in conjunction with property plan and corporate resources– including interaction with Advertising Agency and Mail House. Must liaison with Post Office and make sure all permits and payments are confirmed.
- Must have a working knowledge of and familiarity with Casino database and CMS.
- Negotiate media buys and advertising placement.
- Leveraging advertising dollars to maximize added value. Identifying marketing opportunities and promotions that will support the property’s marketing plan.
- Establish contact and positive relationships with local and regional media representatives.
- Responsible for internet and social media presence for the property.
- Responsible for music and entertainment opportunities for the property.
- Ensures proper and thorough communication of marketing activity to managers and staff on property.
- Must be able to clearly communicate in print, in person and over the telephone.
- Conducts interviews and recommends the hiring of potential Marketing staff including Guest Services and Host staff.
- Assesses marketing staff members and their work performance and completes performance appraisals, as well as disciplinary counseling notices, as needed. Prepares and disseminates various reports and memos concerning Marketing Events for other Departments.
3 years-experience in a similar position in a casino environment. Must have advanced computer and analysis skills.
3 years experience in a similar position in a casino environment. Must have advanced computer and analysis skills.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 8 properties (five in Nevada, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.