- Develops project plans for key initiatives to achieve business goals with focus on DSNP and digital first strategies
- Identify gaps and recommends enhancements related to the members experience with Aetna based on broad view of the organization.
- Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, other business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
- Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project.
- Influences change to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
- Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that supports work/team.
- Cross function/segment group facilitation/presentation.
- Oversees all projects and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
- Assists to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact member experience.
7+ years related work experience.
3-7+ years of experience as SME
Proven ability to satisfy customers’ needs and develop alternatives to resolve issues.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Marketing/American Marketing Association is desired
Project Management/Six Sigma Certification: Yellow Belt is desired
Functional - Marketing/Promotional and collateral materials/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Strategy development/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Communications/4-6 Years
Technical - Development Experience/Windows/7-10 Years/Power User
General Business/Communicating for Impact/ADVANCED
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/ADVANCED
General Business/Managing Sales Relationships/ADVANCED
General Business/Maximizing Work Practices/ADVANCED
Leadership/Driving a Culture of Compliance/FOUNDATION