- Reporting to CMO along with following strategy set by senior exec team.
- Brand messaging-- including new brand identity implementation, brand and product packaging and advertising, promotional content and collateral development.
- Lead brainstorms ideating programming concepts for branded editorial programs and initiatives.
- Manage public and media relations—including management of website and social media accounts
- Ideate, develop and maintain stellar sales collateral which clearly communicate program opportunities and marketing strategy.
- Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
- Experience in a B2B professional services environment (ad agency is preferred)
- MBA preferred but not required based on experience
- Experience with digital/search agency favored
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communications skills (i.e. presentation; conflict negotiation; email)
- Works well in team environment
- Adapts quickly to fast-paced environment; quick learner
- 3 Years + in a Marketing role