Responsible for web-specific and ad/digital campaigns to ensure successful completion. Lead marketing team, projects, and initiatives. Provide annual Marketing Plan. Identify key performance indicators and provide monthly KPI reports broken down by company, district, region, and branch (i.e. CPA, CPL, website analytics, leads, conversions, etc). Manage SEM spend, ROI, and collections.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- The Marketing Manger is responsible for developing rich media content to reach the company’s internal and external customers.
- Leading Marketing Initiatives across channels.
- Working with business units and individuals to define and implement marketing strategies and campaigns, measure results and adapt as necessary.
- Collaborating with creative teams internally and externally to develop effective marketing campaigns, material, calendars, and delivery across channels while continually measuring and optimizing for results.
- Providing annual and maintaining marketing plan (including SWOT and competitor analysis) and budget.
- Provide monthly KPI reports. Keep up with current digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Manage SEM spend, ROI, and collections. Setup and configure systems (i.e. CRM, Heresay Social).
Other Functions & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership skills, proactive problem‐solving, and is self‐motivated.
- Demonstrates measurable success of the Digital Marketing KPI’s, including but not limited to number of leads generated, conversions, website analytics, CPA, CPL, and other ROI indicators.
- Improves working knowledge of the mortgage industry. Successful enrollment or completion of industry courses, continual Compliance education and other job‐related professional study.
- Responsible for full‐cycle management of digital marketing campaigns to ensure successful completion.
- Experience Five or more years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, or related field required.
- Three or more years managing employees and projects preferred.
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Self‐directed, pro‐active, works well with others, strong organizational skills.
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Five or more years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, or related field required. Three or more years managing employees and projects preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field required.