The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving enrollments and revenue for the online degree programs for a portfolio of university partners. We’re looking for a versatile individual who has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns, conducting performance analysis, working collaboratively across all levels of a matrix organization, and ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Develop and manage the partner university annual marketing strategy and campaign calendar; strategize with Channel teams to determine appropriate communication mediums
- Launch new programs and oversee activities from writing creative briefs through creative asset development, training, launch and ongoing performance management
- Manage relationships with partner universities; create and deliver presentations and respond to requests for research or recommendations
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current initiatives with tracking and analysis, optimizing to drive enrollments and revenue
- Ensure all partner assets are accurate, up to date, and optimized for driving enrollments and revenue.
- Maintain competitive research
- Actively track and optimize monthly campaigns
- Perform root cause analysis on under-performance
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or Business required
- Deep understanding of Business Marketing. A background in higher education is a plus
- 5-8 years of work experience either in academia, a company marketing department, or an advertising agency
- Strong written and verbal communicator with an executive/professional presence
- Team player that is willing to roll up sleeves and does not mind doing repetitive and at times administrative processes