We are looking for a Marketing Leader who isn’t locked into old-fashioned methods. We are selling bleeding-edge technology and industry-specific services that transform our clients’ businesses, and our brand and marketing need to reflect that. The ideal candidate won’t be afraid to break convention to stand out in a busy market. And we don’t work in silos. The Marketing Leader will be collaborative, working side by side with leaders from our business pods to increase their reach to generate qualified leads.
This role goes beyond your traditional marketing of products and services. Enavate is building an empowered company – we are selling our people as much as we’re selling technology. The Marketing Leader will support efforts to showcase why and how we’re different, as well as recruit top talent to the organization. The Marketing Leader is also a member of the Enavate Experience leadership team, which is led by the Chief Experience Officer.
- Develop Enavate’s marketing strategy with a strong focus on brand building and developing a best-in-class demand generation engine.
- Work with the executive team, sales, and other key stakeholders across the business pods to set and execute the strategy and roadmap for Enavate’s long-term growth in accordance with Vision 2024.
- Lead the marketing GTM strategy including branding, demand generation, digital marketing, content marketing, internal and external communications, public relations, and events.
- Lead, manage, and continue to build a high-performing marketing team.
- Create marketing programs to drive awareness, and generate, nurture, and qualify leads.
- Maintain world-class quality standards for all marketing materials.
- Develop a marketing plan and budget for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Determine KPIs for the marketing team
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Develop processes to communicate marketing plans and results to the business
- Report and analyze on marketing effectiveness
- Manage the effectiveness of our marketing technology stack
- Manage agency relationships and hold partners accountable for service level agreements. These relationships include digital advertising, public relations, brand content, and other agencies.
Knowledge and Skills
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in a leadership role
- Strong leadership and project development skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with strategic marketing campaigns
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field
Special Position Requirements
- Live Enavate’s core values 24/7 and promote the company’s WHY, WHAT, and HOW.