DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH. Job Duties and ResponsibilitiesTHE AREA: Digital Marketing
The DISH and SLING brands are embarking on ambitious journeys to deliver the most compelling TV watching experiences by getting our products into the households of more and more consumers. We believe that by listening to and championing the consumer, we can transform our industry by delivering big ideas that make emotional connections and inspire movements.
The Digital Marketing Organization pushes itself every day to be a world-class, innovative, data driven team that develops, maintains and maximizes our relationships with key internal constituents and digital vendor partners to drive business growth.THE ROLE: Digital Marketing SEO Lead
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Lead innovation, development and execution of projects and programs to drive customer acquisition and sales growth through organic search across multiple brands, including DISH, Sling and more
- Effectively manage projects with strong organizational and communication skills. Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with high capacity and desire to multitask and handle tight deadlines daily
- Leverage segmentation and Adobe Analytics to provide insights, inform and deliver website programs to maximize conversion rate and ROI through various SEO and CRO initiatives
- Partner across the marketing department, the broader enterprise organization, and with external partners to effectively develop strategy, manage budget, and plan and prioritize resources to execute simultaneous projects across all internal brands
- Strategically assess new acquisition opportunities and implement corporate-wide programs leveraging SEO, analytics, and other tools and information with a data-driven approach. Effectively seek out and share opportunities for conversion improvement and lead implementation through the development team
- Understand and implement core SEO principles on-site while partnering with internal IT teams to design, implement and report on new pages, assets, and tools for the website; manage internal and external creative and development resources across multiple websites with clarity, organization and reporting
- A strategic mindset and passion for innovation, agile responsiveness, conversion rate optimization, website testing and driving results - primarily through organic search as well as website initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with high sense of urgency. Ability to think creatively and strategically, but willingness and desire to 'roll up your sleeves' and do what it takes to achieve
- A proven record of effective communication to leadership with strong interpersonal skills that encourage team partnership, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic thinking; proven experience and/or desire to work directly with senior leadership teams presenting strategy and results
- Expertise in SEO initiatives, best practices and reporting with ability to stay up-to-date with current trends and new developments in SEO; keyword research, on-page optimizations, influencing SERPs and CRO; Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and in-depth experience with online analytics tools such as Omniture/Adobe, Web Trends, Google Analytics
- Experience with following or comparable tools: seoClarity, Conductor Searchlight, Screaming Frog, Brightedge, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Yext, Wordpress; familiarity with general website development and optimization performance practices: HTML, CSS, Metrics & Analytics, Segmentation & Personalization, Tag Management, CMS, A/B/n & Multivariate Testing
- A minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing or a related role. Bachelor's degree required