The Marketing Intent Manager position encompasses all outbound marketing efforts for the consumer direct business to assist in company and production growth nation-wide. This role is responsible for the creativity and assistance for all outbound marketing efforts & collateral while continuing to build strategic internal customer relationships to further Loan Officer growth.
- Be part of the marketing team for consumer direct business
- Responsible for the marketing strategy for recapture and new customer acquisitions programs
- Have a passion for customer back thinking and solving for customer needs with competitive marketing efforts and consistently stay on the cutting edge
- Manage the intent for targeting, new market opportunities and various segmentations for the consumer direct business.
- Manage the intent for various marketing channels like Outbound telemarketing, Email marketing, Direct Mail, paid social and Affiliate marketing channels
- Responsible for the profitability and analysis of these channels and campaigns
- Support direct-to-consumer marketing initiatives for home loans products, and strategic intent for products offered through our Direct to consumer channel. Develop targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences and deliver on new go to market strategies.
- Define problem statement, develop hypotheses, test and learn and lead implementation and operationalization efforts.
- A proven track record of ownership and analytics based problem solving. Conceptual thinking skills plus strong quantitative orientation is a must.
- Comfortable with a start-up like environment in a large organization. Intense focus on achieving both short and long term results.
- Drive the development of all marketing collateral and work with designers to enhance company brand awareness.
- Assist with the build out of national marketing platform to encompass the following
- Research & manage marketing vendor relationships.
- Assist with training when needed around business partnerships and marketing efforts to help grow & maintain overall production.
- Identify and implement strategic opportunities to apply data analytics where it will offer acquisitions and recapture benefits
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Over 5 years' experience in marketing
- Experience in mortgage and/or financial services preferred
- Ability to assist in the managing of large scale projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Team and Individual Leadership skills.
- Delegating and mentoring skills.
- Honesty, Integrity and process-oriented competencies.