This is an opportunity to join the Marketing Experience Analytics Platform Technology team. Join our team, if you have the desire to tell a story with data, and the talent to seamlessly integrate customer information across physical, digital, mobile, and social media!
As a Scrum Master & Technical Project Manager, you will join a Technology team which creates next-egeneration analytic capabilities for marketers, product teams, and senior leaders. This group is nimble and creative, with an entrepreneurial mission to stretch the art of the possible. This team develops Big Data real-time analytical solutions, creating insights about marketing initiatives and Card Members across the full spectrum of digitalchannels, including search, mobile, email, social, and web.
- Influence without authority through effective change and leadership management.
- Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of the team.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through reflective conversation and regular retrospectives, with the goal to surface issues/concerns and to identify clear action steps.
- Break down barriers and shield the team from impediments precluding engineers from making progress against sprints and deadlines
- Engage with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and delivery team to understand Business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Use technical acumen to enable removal of impediments, ask probing questions, and support the team in technical issue resolution
- Maintain dependency plans between planned sprints/iterations across engineering, infrastructure, and third parties
- Organize and facilitate scrum team ceremonies and create an environment in which the team is continuously learning from the past
- Steer and deliver project communications at all levels within technology and business to ensure transparency of development process and delivery performance, to coordinate escalation and issue resolution, to facilitate decision making, and to build trust.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experiencerequired
- 6+ years of technical delivery experience with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions.
- Experience with product management or strong business analyst experience a plus.
- PMI Agile Certification or Scaled Agile (SAFe) Certification a plus.
- A strong will to win and drive results, with a proven ability to overcome internal and external barriers to achieve results.
- High levels of energy, engagement, and ownership. Positive attitude is an absolute must.
- Ability to travel for short periods, if necessary.