Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Marketing Execution Manager will support the marketing efforts within the US Retail Bank and Mortgage and sits within the Marketing Operations team within Shared Services organization. The role focuses on execution of marketing programs through all targeted channels including; direct mail, email, statement and ATM. This role will work closely with agencies, campaign management, strategic marketing and our product partners to develop and flawlessly execute direct marketing efforts.
- Lead project meetings, direct project timelines and discussions. Hands on management and execution of internal and external marketing communication efforts across direct mail, email, ATM screens, statement channels.
- Manage marketing production responsibilities in partnership with production teams. Provide status updates, issues for discussion, guidance as appropriate and necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution and customer account/offer fulfillment.
- Interpret marketing strategies, manage marketing creatives with production agencies. Ability to work on multiple programs simultaneously.
- Interact with several cross-functional teams and external vendors as to how to implement marketing programs for new and existing customers. Coordinate activities and ensure accuracy of program details and communications materials.
- Ensure quality execution of specific campaigns and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements and departmental procedures.
- Coordinate multiple deliverables within multiple processes/calendars simultaneously. Manage schedules and multiple deadlines. Identify and liaise with cross functional teams to meet program objectives.
- Manage analytics across the team, including creating dashboards, aggregating campaign level results for Senior leadership presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in marketing execution, ideally including marketing production/campaign management
- Proven analytical, project and process management skills
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who also has a demonstrated ability to work successfully in team environment and drive results from team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with ability to interact appropriately with people across different functions and multiple levels across organization
- Job ID: 17079282