About The Position
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting- edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
We are actively looking for a seasoned Marketing Leader with demonstrated experience and achievements in public safety marketing. A Marketing Director that will be responsible for leading Voyager labs GTM strategy and execution to achieve business results and position us in the North America market.
- Develop, manage and execute a holistic a marketing vision and strategy to deliver significant marketing contribution pipeline that demonstrates goals, objectives, plans & results.
- Drive E2E strategic and execution plan in marketing disciplines, including: Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Partner Marketing, Brand awareness and positioning. Deliver a strategy that is aligned and applicable across local, state and Federal LE and Civilian to impact and grow the business.
- Lead thought-leadership initiatives using a mix of media, digital, industry events, and third-party platforms to expand Voyager Lab brand in the relevant industry in the US.
- Create and manage account-base marketing plans and initiatives alongside the sales team that allow us to target, personalize and influence sales targets. Should include business intelligence, solution mapping, multi-touch engagement, awareness, lead generation and sales enablement. Align strategic partners to drive joint account engagement.
- Track and measure the lead flow and exceed pipeline targets for the year.
- Lead strategic marketing and performance reviews quarterly with leadership and key stakeholders to assess, recommend and refine the plan and pipeline progression. Utilize industry-leading demand generation best practices to execute, track, evaluate and report the impact of marketing.
- Develop, retain and grow effective business relationships across sales, partners, channel and HQ marketing. This role reports directly to the CEO of Voyager Analytics US and aligns on a regular basis with the HQ VP Marketing.
- Represent Voyager Lab at industry, customer and partner engagements as a spokesperson and influencer. Position Voyager labs as an influencer in the US Public Safety industry & AI.
- Industry Expertise and Experience: 8-10 years of managing go-to-market, in high-tech software environment.
- 5+ years' experience working with Intelligence Community / local / state / Federal LE .
- Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing preferred; MBA a plus
- Customer Insight and Leadership: Possesses the ability to use business intelligence, insights, and corporate priorities to effectively prioritize and lead marketing strategy that is relevant to customers.
- Demand Generation Leadership: deep understanding and demonstrated application in targeting, campaigns, messaging, content, and mix of execution to land and deliver pipeline with proven learning's. Experience with targeting and trigger programs that help extend relationships at C-level, VP or enterprise networking audiences in existing or new logos
- Data Driven & Results Oriented – ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign & events. Knows how to analyze and refine programs based on performance and results
- Marketing Operations: Must have strong working knowledge of automation tools and how pipeline & marketing contribution are built by funnel stage, and lead management. Solid knowledge of platforms, e.g. Hubspot, SalesForce, WordPress, Hootsuite, Marketo, BrightInfo, etc .
- Strong Planning, Project Management and Reporting: organized planning and process management, tracking, and ability to drive accountability. direction and control of planning, budgeting, managing priorities.
- Marketing Communications: strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Relationship Management: ability to lead, influence, and manage executive relationships, peer relationships, and industry relationships to effectively influence and execute. Strong team player that can collaborate and build momentum. Strategic business partner to sales, with ability to communicate, influence and align.
- Agility/Dynamic: knows how to navigate on a growth-oriented business environment with effective organization and communication skills that facilitate change management.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of time