When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the healthcare industry. In this role, you will work across the Vizient enterprise to ensure the efficiency, consistency and overall timeliness of all association and regional tradeshows. You will utilize an integrated marketing approach with all tradeshow marketing tactics including coordinating with promotions, advertising, symposia, receptions and other events outside of tradeshows.
Within the first 90 days we will give you the tools needed for you to succeed in your role. You will work collaboratively with the team in order to establish standard practices, building on your previous knowledge and expertise.
- Coordinate tradeshow and event activities, including procurement of space and show services, AV needs for media for show presentation, shipping of tradeshow booth, graphics, supplies, etc., and tracking expenses.
- On-site management of select high priority shows (estimated travel approximately 35%).
- Coordinate booking of travel (hotel, air, & car) for attendees at national tradeshows where Vizient will have a booth.
- Work with outside vendors and agencies to ensure accuracy and timeliness of tradeshow services and materials.
- Align resources to support events including booth and related items, promotional items, marketing collateral, press kits, staffing, etc.
- Manage the location and quality of all tradeshow materials in and out of house.
- Appropriately schedule and manage projects to meet deadlines.
- Assist in maintaining Vizient brand standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 7-10 years related work experience with tradeshow marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in tradeshow management and project management.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, client relation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize resources, establish priorities, and maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines within tight timeframes and manage to budget.
- Self-starter with ability to work productively in both individual and team settings
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills with strong level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Previous experience in a health care company.
- Previous tradeshow experience
- Professional Tradeshow or project management certification
- Ability to travel 35% of the time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. (booth setup and dismantle may require some heavy lifting).
- Ability to stand up to 6 hours in tradeshow environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.