$110K - $130K ($110K - $130K base + Bonus, Yes)
Posted on 07/26/17 by Neil Arden
San Francisco, CA
5 - 7 years experience
$110K - $130K
($110K - $130K base + Bonus, Yes)
Posted on 07/26/17 Neil Arden
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketingdatabase, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Drive new B2B leads through development and execution of consistent, measurable lead generation programs using digital marketing strategies.
- Lead key lead nurturing (marketing automation) acquisition campaigns that will help meet yearly sales objectives for new business.
- Design key segmentation strategies to target leads with corresponding offers that leverage go-to-market programs.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customerexperience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 5-7years of experience in B2B and B2C Consumer lead nurturing, demand generation, digital marketing, and campaign management
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- In-depth experience designing cutting-edge lead nurturing campaigns, using market-leading marketing automation software (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua)
- Demonstrated online marketingexperience with running the execution of emailmarketing, content marketing, digital marketing, lead nurturing, and social media campaigns that deliver quality leads to sales.
- A track record of delivering a consistent, sustained qualified lead flow to sales.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Hands-on, get-it-done skills to both plan and execute digital marketing assets and lead gen programs. Must be comfortable rolling up sleeves to get the work done.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement