At CVS Health, we’re reinventing our front store and pharmacy to be the front door to healthcare. For millions of Americans, that journey begins with one of our 9,700 retail stores, and we want to make sure our stores are ready to help each of our customers take the right first or next step in his or her healthcare journey. To help us achieve this goal we are looking for innovative marketing leaders who think big and push boundaries to drive results. We’re looking for a dynamic marketer with a background in retail health services i.e. optical, hearing, DME to help develop game changing ideas to grow and innovatively solve challenges within this important area of our business. Sounds like you? Read on.
·Drives the overall marketing strategy and marketing plans for retail health services business areas helping to deliver on business plans and objectives.
·Leads the development of annual marketing plans in support of these services including identifying and bringing new ideas and innovative approaches to the organization.
·Developing marketing strategies to drive trial and repeat through rapid, emerging opportunities in the digital space including the strategic use to digital media products.
·Becomes to go-to partner for services leaders to identify, understand, and collaboratively solve for consumers barriers driving sales change and develop strategies to drive incremental sales and share growth.
·Leads a results-oriented focus with team through partnership with Finance and Analytics to understand post-analysis measurement efforts against established metrics.
·Develop partnerships with key strategic partners to develop and manage sales-driving cooperative brand-building and promotional strategies.
·Proactive self-education around retail and marketing industry trends/best practices to identify opportunities that are consistent with, and reinforce the CVS Health brand.
·Manage and develop direct reports.
·Travel required: up to 35%.
- 8+ years of marketing experience with a strong foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding.
- 6+ year’s cross-functional leadership experience.
- 2+ years of health services marketing or business experience.
- Proven track record of the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external business partners in delivery.
- ROI positive results.
- Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical experience and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
- 4+ years of retail marketing or retail agency/strategy experience.
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Bachelor’s degree required with a focus in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field preferred. Ideally, an MBA.