The Role / Responsibilities:
- Develops marketing strategy for the Emerging Business Unit.
- Designs and executes a large volume of marketing programs.
- Has expertise using social media (linked in and twitter), press releases and press outreach to develop maximum buzz about a new product or service for the minimum cost.
- Has experience developing a community (or communities) of customers who can help guide our product development and new product initiatives.
- Has Fintech experience ideally with a start-up.
- Helps the team identify speaking opportunities that will help build our innovation brand and promote the work we are doing.
- Collaborate with other EBU team members to develop go-to-market strategies for all of our products and services:
- Define target market and segments
- Identify best sources for prospecting in these markets and segments
- Develop effective positioning
- Create compelling messaging
- Launch new product/service releases
- Produce messaging that addresses our client’s highest and most complex business challenges
- Execute client/prospect-facing marketing strategies with excellence in all channels (e.g. web, search, advertising, email, social media, collateral, events, webinars, public relations, etc.), leveraging other Moody’s Analytics marketing teams’ expertise as needed
- Develop and show an awareness of thought leadership that expands company’s opportunities and supports a complex sales process; maximize the impact of thought leadership content by incorporating it into key marketing campaigns
- Measure effectiveness of the above marketing programs and create a continuous improvement cycle by leveraging learnings in future programs
Department: Emerging Business Unit
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in marketing B2B financial services or enterprise software with a period of time in a start-up or fintech firm.
- Independent, innovative and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to our team.
- Demonstrated accountability for results.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering each on time and on budget.
- Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion in a complex organization.
- Superb people skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams.
- Metrics-oriented and customer-oriented mindset
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Marketo to manage complex, integrated marketing campaigns and produce meaningful results reporting.
- Experience managing, coaching, mentoring direct reports.
- BA/BS graduate with strong academic record, MBA preferred.