Our culture links actions to results that always puts our customers’ needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. We emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth. We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
Our appetite for innovation is endless and we are looking for a visionary communicator. If you can create ideas and create implementation plans that are successful, then this job is for you.
- Driving and facilitating best in class Digital business plan
- A proven track record of analyzing commercial and digital trends
- A financial background with a strategic perspective on market movements and emerging digital business trends
- Ability to conduct internal and external research and analysis on Digital benchmarks and trends
- Understand the competitive landscape with a deep understanding of competitors business, financial performance and emerging thought leaders
- Accountable for digital KPI analysis with an overarching view of key metrics
- Present research results and data analysis and recommendations to senior management.
- Deliver frameworks, guidelines, analytics and standards to create consistency across all channels
- Develop, in partnership with Digital Leadership Team, Annual and Quarterly Business Updates
- Act as leader for the overall Digital vision, current and future trends with business and financial insight
- Utilize financial and economic insights to lead Digital Strategic Initiatives
- Develop and manage complex business plans that deliver to financial expectations
- Build effective relationships and successfully partner with internal clients
- Oversee the daily responsibilities of the digital marketing team of 4 and all campaign execution.
- Use our customer lens to drive decisions
- Think differently based on today’s reality
- Be accountable.
- Be curious.
- Be a perpetual learner.
- 5-10 years related ecommerce experience preferably with a multi-channel, direct-to-consumer retailer.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully conceiving and executing innovative and unique campaign events and experiences
- Strong understanding of social media networks, their features and best practices, both on desktop and mobile environments
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask, and focus while working under demanding timelines
- Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience in the ability to positively and creatively influence change and direction within professional environments
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree a plus.