5 - 7 years experience • Software
The Director of Marketing will help us brand ourselves as experts in the supply chain solutions universe by creating and distributing relevant content to attract new prospects and ultimately new customers. It will be your job to grow inbound web site traffic and build awareness about how we can help customers solve their extended enterprise, raw material supply chain challenges. The problems our solutions address are complex; you will help us simplify our message and draw in interested new clients.
In order to succeed, you’ll need to get familiar with how an “extended enterprise” works; one of the most cutting age concepts in the field of SCM. That also means you’ll have to come up-to-speed quickly on the raw material marketplace and how raw materials are purchased by an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and its Tier 1 - Tier n part suppliers. But don’t worry, if you’ve got “fire in your belly” and the right skills and experience, we can teach you that stuff.
Yours is a key role on the team and you will work closely with the President, and Directors of Sales and Customer Success.
- Attract and educate new prospective customers using all the usual digitalmarketingchannels (Linked-In, Google Add Words, and othersocial media)
- Build marketing funnels to segment and communicate with each prospect at the appropriate stage
- Leverage all the available information to create digestible, engaging content to establish Supply Dynamics as an industry expert and to draw in readers
- Grow our online traffic via our website and social media outlets resulting in new sales opportunities
- Report on visibility improvement and lead generation
- Establish partnerships with industry thought-leaders who can get our name in front of target audiences
- Effectively manage a marketingbudget
- Revamp our website and overall online presence
- Design new marketing pieces and place in appropriate media channels (white papers, case studies, etc.)
- Create and distribute content for our website, blogs, e-newsletters, social media, YouTube, etc.
- Create and manage effective email marketingcampaigns
- Identify specific marketing opportunities and prospects in our target markets
- Work withsales team to refine and improve our messaging in the marketplace
- Define and measure success by providing monthly reporting on progress and fresh ideas, results tracking and return on investment for different advertising campaigns.
- High Energy
- Highly proficiency with online marketing and social media
- Attention to detail and superior organization skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and programs and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to clearly explain complex subject matter effectively and succinctly
- Demonstrated experience with email marketing and other inbound marketing techniques
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with content marketing and email marketing management/automation
- Experience using a CRM and sales/marketing automation platforms
- Experienceworking with the Adobe Suite of tools
- Experienceworking with any of the following: Wordpress and other online, open source website creation tools
- An eye for software and web design
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- MUST HAVE High Energy Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience marketing utilizing technology, social media and other avenues.
- Independent and entrepreneurial mind set
- Expertise in email marketing and other inbound marketing techniques
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Proficient with Microsoft, Adobe and other online, open source website creation tools.