DynaVap is looking for an experienced Marketing Director who has worked for a large company that manufactures B2C products coupled with extensive experience with new product launches, eCommerce, social media campaigns, brand strategy, display advertising, PR, and prior experience with overseeing everything from the ideation to the execution of large scale Global and POS advertising campaigns. Our headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Deforest, WI, just minutes from downtown Madison.
DynaVap, LLC strives to deliver simply the best battery-free vaporizing options available in the market. We proudly design, engineer, and manufacture all products in house and source the highest quality materials available. When you invest with DynaVap, you can be assured that you’re investing with a team of dedicated engineers, technologists, and above all – enthusiasts. At DynaVap, you are more than just an employee who clocks in and out to collect a paycheck. We encourage all employees to be part of our continuous improvement process. DynaVap takes great pride in its positive work environment, energetic culture, and flexible work schedules. As a rapidly growing business, we seek ambitious individuals who are looking to grow with our company!
- Worked closely with marketing, wholesale, retail, media, manufacturing, and engineering departments for new product development, brand launches, strategy decisions, etc. targeting new and existing customer bases for wholesale and retail products.
- Lead the development of creative briefs and provide creative direction for all advertising and communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Develop fully integrated marketing communications programs to include interactive, SEO, e-communication, advertising, collateral/sales tools, public relations, social media, events, and merchandising.
- Work closely with internal departments to support/develop merchandising, events, presentations, sales tools, and promotional efforts in key channels.
- Manage the content for product lines on the company eCommerce website including product direction and strategy.
- Responsible for Manages department budget, including drafting proposed annual and campaign spend monthly and managing projects to approved budgets.
- Create and execute a full portfolio of digital content and tools to assist in targeting the audience’s discovery, planning, and selection phases.
- Work closely with web development resources to develop these tools and integrate them into the website to create a rich online experience.
- Develop and execute a plan to actively engage target audiences through a combination of digital content, promotional tools, CRM (customer relationship management) techniques, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on established metrics for marketing communication programs and thought leadership; track performance and recommend optimizations.
- Work with third party marketing and public relations firms when necessary for product launches and other needs.
- Build and present professional PowerPoint decks or similar for both internal and external audiences.
- Navigate and manage timelines through a corporate structure, stage gates, and milestones.
- Oversee email campaigns using automated systems.
Required Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's in Marketing
- Master’s in Business Administration (preferred)
- 7-12 years of marketing experience for a nationwide/international company offering B2C products
- 3+ years of management experience
- 5+ year of digital advertising experience required
- Must have experience with new brand launches from inception to execution
- Previous experience working and presenting to senior management
- Robust PowerPoint and MS office skills necessary
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Wage and Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus based on experience
- Paid time off and paid holiday benefits
- Health and Disability Insurance
- Some holiday and weekend work is required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to talk or hear
- Employee frequently is required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds