The Marketing Director will be responsible for organizing, implementing, managing, monitoring and measuring all marketing initiatives, with the objective of increasing brand awareness and stimulating maximum lead volumes.
This role will provide continuity across the marketing space overseeing content creation, execution, promotion and development of enhanced training for Traditional Retail (TR) and Builder Loan Officer marketing platforms. Contribute to short term requests, long term strategy, centralized management & content to meet the demands of production, builder, and training needs. Drive enhanced content to complement current efforts and continuous alignment with the enterprise to promote brand and stimulate demand.
Essential Job Functions:
- Increase brand presence, generate lead traffic and increase customer engagement and conversion.
- Manage projects across assigned divisions including some national product/project rollouts. This will include creating a statement of work and associated project plans.
- Partner with retail production, builder production, and the builder parent company to identify market opportunities. Create strategic plans to gain market share and meet the demands of the field.
- Oversee management of marketing platforms, including print, websites, email, social platforms, video, and reputation platforms.
- Create custom social media and digital marketing strategies.
- Implement CRM and email marketing campaigns for new and existing client base.
- Ensure all marketing activities are approved, inclusive of compliance and budget.
- Manage relationships with key vendors.
- Maintain analysis and reporting for some key marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrate accountability for business goals and program deliverables while identifying root cause of any variances monthly and succinctly communicate recommendations to optimize.
- Provide marketing presentations upon request (i.e. potential recruits, new hires)
- Support and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate ethics, high personal standards, and ability to motivate when working in collaborative environment.
- Work closely with corporate marketing and executive management for development of content and materials to meet brand standards.
- Work closely with Legal/Compliance team for internal governance, monitoring and adherence to policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree (marketing, communications).
- Experience managing all size projects using learned or studied project management skills
- Experience across Print, Digital, Email, TV/Radio and or other channels
- Experience in financial services, and the mortgage industry, is a plus
- Experience in traditional retail sales and/or real estate sales is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Organizational and presentation skills.
- Program management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Experience in working within large-scale, highly matrixed corporate environment
- Ability to condense detailed analytical insight into executive summary recommendations
- Work well under pressure in an extremely fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proven ability to grow, develop and retain a high performing team