JOB #: 17100501-P
Highly profitable Privately-held Company in the Health and Wellness space is looking for a new Director of Marketing. Their subscription based online products are used by employers, health plans, and other medical providers to provide proprietary programs to improve the health of employees/members.
These programs have been proven to lower costly chronic health issues such as obesity and unhealthy eating, tobacco addiction, diabetes, stress, alcohol abuse and inactivity. Individualized tracking and ongoing support aids in the success of their products. You’ll use a multifaceted approach that will encompass digitalmarketing, email marketing, lead generation, trade shows, collateral, creative content, and branding.
If you are an experienced Marketing Manager/Director who wants to join a small company where you will have an immediate impact to the business, we want to hear from you! Interest or experience in the Health & Wellness industries is a major plus as this role will allow you to use that passion in your work.
You will oversee their marketing and communication strategies from inception to implementation. This is a hands-on role to start, and will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach target customers.
• Target markets for all marketing activities: hospitals and physician groups (C-suite for population health risk with patients and HR for employees); health plans (wellness, population healthy risk); larger self-insured employers (wellness departments and their vendors)
• Experience in branding and communication strategies
• Communications will target C-suite and HR in these verticals; also end-users of our virtual product (employees and patients)
• Produce business development campaigns to these departments including email and drip marketing, CRM, PR, conventions etc. to raise the recognition level of SHW and to create credibility, need, and lead generation
• Responsibilities also include engagement campaigns to the end users of these groups (members, employees, patients) including engagement strategies, communication materials including emails, push notification, flyers and brochures
• Work with our sales team in refining conversation strategies around value proposition and positioning
• Perform competitive analysis to keep up with market trends and differentiate us in the marketplace
• Conduct market research to find answers about industry trends and competitive products
• Develop written content and for use in creative marketingcampaigns
• Manage marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, client newsletter and communications, press releases, advertising, etc.)
• Trade show planning and marketing
• Collaborate with external digitalmarketing agency to execute e-mail marketing and other promotional campaigns
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, online advertising)
• Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Manage lead lists and CRM
• At least 5years of proven experience as marketing manager or hands-on director or in similar role
• Understanding and experience relative to marketing to the health and wellness B2B space
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digitalmarketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• MUST HAVE exceptional writing skills for both business-facing and consumer-facing content. Ability to create content that is appealing to consumers is key.
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing and sales software (Salesforce or Sugar CRM or equivalent) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar.
• Expertise in communication strategy.
• Hands-on experience issuing press releases and booking speaking engagements and interviews for senior executives
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• $100,000-140,000 base salary (ideal base compensation in $120K range) + benefits
• Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA preferred in related fields.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: director of marketing, marketing manager, digitalmarketing, integrated marketing, health, wellness, B2B, marketing director, email, CRM, content marketing, online marketing, collateral, branding, internet, medical, training