HCR Manor Care provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Responsible for building and maintaining Assisted Living occupancy through the implementation of a facility marketing plan and application of sales techniques.
- Schedules and conducts face-to-face sales calls to qualified referral sources. Develops pre-call plans and utilizes the IMPACT sales process to obtain referrals. Enters all sales call activity and results into SAMS.
- Invites referral sources for tours or to attend events at the facility.
- Represents the facility through community involvement and networking, as appropriate (i.e. boards, committees, Organizations and Associations)
- Initiates and Develops a Quarterly Marketing Action Plan for the facility with coordinator involvement. Outlines specific Action Steps that are consistent with company goals.
- Completes monthly marketing report which details all referral activity to the facility.
- Maintains current data base and develops monthly topical mailings to inquiry leads.
- Works with Marketing Communications Manager and MMD in the development of print advertisement.
- Plans and carries-out facility events such as seminars and Open Houses with coordinator involvement.
- Visits prospective residents and evaluates for move-in appropriateness, when required. Coordinates and schedules assessments.
- Inspects resident room for readiness prior to their arrival to the facility.
- Handles all pre move-in paperwork and distributes to the appropriate department.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Sales experience, particularly in health care services, products or pharmaceuticals is desirable. Familiarity with long-term care and/or health care services useful.
Sales and Marketing