Growing international Healthcare Manufacturer is seeking a marketing manager in Charlotte NC for their US HQ.
Summary/Objective our client company is seeking.
This role will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of
improvement to increase company revenue and brand. Looking for a strategic digital minded thinker who knows how to
manage an e-commerce website.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for managing all aspects of digital marketing operations and e-commerce website
? Responsible for developing strategies to increase customer engagement (turn leads into online sales) and create
programs that encourage current customers to purchase more and more frequently
• Ability to analyze metrics and adjust campaigns to increase success and drive more sales
• Responsible for managing paid ads and SEO
• Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
• Knowledge of Kentico, Facebook Business, Ad Optimizer, WordPress, SurveyMonkey, Google Analytics
• Knowledge of lead funnels and content marketing
• Works with social media marketing specialist and freelancers when necessary
• Generate monthly reports on marketing campaign's performance and communicate with management about
digital marketing results
• Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
• Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
• Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience with managing agencies, web companies and contractors
• Skilled in project management
• Able to work in team environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Creative Cloud knowledge
Reports to Director of Marketing for confidential consideration please submit your resume. Interviews 1 one week.