Marketing Database Analyst OR Marketing Database Engineer
11 - 15 years experience • e-Commerce
Location: Cupertino, CA 95014
Title: Marketing Database Analyst
Duration: 12+ months (potential for full-time employee conversion in the future)
Interview - 2 step process:
1) Initial phone interview with full-time employee in same role Database Marketing Analyst
2) Onsite/SKYPE interview with Database Marketing Analyst and team members – it will be a screen sharing final interview.
The client has been setting up interviews within 24 hours and giving feedback within 10 min after interviews!
- Ability to convert queries in automated scripts using SQL, PL/SQL
- Teradata is the database the team is using but the person should be strong in SQL.
- Candidates must be able to read, manipulate, and change data using SQL concepts.
- Strong experience with Teradata databases
- Experience with IBM Unica NetInsight (Web Analytics Application) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Unica_NetInsight
- Email Marketing Campaigns exposure (MUST be able to understand large amounts of data, working with large volumes, overlapping, structures, etc.)