Database Marketing Analyst
Build Databases for Targeted Marketing Campaigns
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
UBM organizes over 300 market-leading business-to-businessevents every year. We work in a variety of markets, from furniture to fashion to pharma. In fact, we’re the top events producer in the U.S., Asia, India and many other countries. For more information about the company, go to www.ubm.com
UBM has an extraordinary opportunity in our downtown Colorado Springs office for a Database Marketing Analyst.
We are currently seeking an outstanding Marketing Business Analyst to solve our business related problems through Technology. We are a data hungry bunch who get excited about process efficiencies and creating great targeted campaigns and outreach programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand processes and system related needs for our Marketing Automation , CRM, Event Registration and Learning Management systems.
- Partner with Business Systems and Engineering teams to help set requirements for systems they are building or supporting as they relate to the Marketing Team
- Work with our partners, stakeholders and Marketing teams in setting data standards for the systems we use
- Document and evaluate requirements, write business requirement specifications
- Work in CRM, Marketing Automation System, SQL Server and related systems to analyze future opportunities and past performance of marketing activities
- Proactively support the business with enhancements and communicating potential improvements
- Must be able to create, maintain and supportreports and queries that support the
- Ensure data integrity within CRM and Marketing Automation systems
- Support compliance efforts
Who You Are:
- Power user of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with experience in CRM from the business point of view.
- Experience in building reports for the business in SSRS or similar tool
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Ability to think through problems and come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and have a systems thinking approach to problem solving, understanding how things affect one another in an overall system
- Drive and ability to learn new systems for the purposes of building reports and analyzing data. For example, SQL, SSRS, Power BI, DOMO
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst or similar experience
- Power-user experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong working knowledge of SQL queries and reporting
Job Location Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States 173053-268