Job Title: Marketing Data Architect
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Responsibilities: Responsibilities of the Marketing Data Architect will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage emaildatabase, implementation, and usage.
- Analyze and resolve discrepancies in email delivery data and user data.
- Primary point-of-contact with external ESP, leading any necessary support calls and RFP’s.
- Evaluate new email/data partnerships including technology, sources, and solutions to help drive the email business.
- Troubleshoot all email issues including templates, programs, API, and list segmentation.
- Experience working with Exact Target
- Experience working with AMPscript
- 3+ years of experience in emailmarketing, publishing experiencepreferred
- Strong technical understanding of marketing and email technologies and tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal. Ability to translate technicalrequirements into logical strategy.
- Advanced MS Excel (Lookups, Pivot Tables, Charts/Graphs, Complex Formulas, Macros)
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s DegreeDesired Characteristics
- Strong Email HTML/CSS coding knowledge
- Knowledge of email best practices, CAN-SPAM
- Process-oriented and able to apply structure to complex problems
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Piano (Tinypass)
- Experience in data analysis, data science
Vikram Bhalla | Team Recruitment |