About the role:
We are looking for a Marketing Data and Analytics Leader to manage and lead a dynamic data and analytics team.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical, have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, and excellent leadership qualities.
Ultimately, you will enhance our marketing analytics and reporting ecosystem to help us make better decisions.
What’s in it for you? An opportunity to be a central part in a rapidly expanding business in a world class company. A chance to test and apply every skill you have and develop new ones. A chance to build a solution that has never been built before for a market comprised of some of the most mission driven and kind professionals in the world while improving the outcomes of millions of pets. A career in a world class and innovative organization.
What can you expect?
- Manage a team of data developers and analysts
- Provide analytics leadership for the CAG marketing team
- Layout a structured marketing and data analytics agenda for the organization to drive growth and revenue. Prioritize projects with team.
- Responsible for coaching, developing, and empowering staff to achieve superior results all aspects of the job
- Presents insight and recommendations to management for decision making and strategic planning
- Develop data and analytics roadmap, work with team to prioritize projects based on business needs.
- Engage with senior leadership ensure data and analytics delivery meets expectations.
- Support marketing teams to develop data and analytics operations and processes.
- Cross-functional alignment and leadership between marketing, senior management and IT groups.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent leadership capability
- Ability to prioritize projects for teams
- Excellent attention to detail and orientation toward meticulous work
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- 10+ years of experience delivering analytics solutions
- Solid experience in business analytics
- Leadership experience of IT or data analytics teams
- Understanding of data architect, building dashboards, visualization and reporting
- Experience with querying relational databases using SQL (and variants)
- Familiar with tools such as: LavaStorm, Birst and Tableau
- Knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies
- Exposure to Big Data technologies
- Exposure to Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality Services
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly preferred
You should have a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science (or a related field), or equivalent combination of education and work experience.