What’s in it for you? An opportunity to be a central part in a rapidly expanding business in a world class company. A chance to test and apply every skill you have and develop new ones. A chance to build a solution that has never been built before for a market comprised of some of the most mission driven and kind professionals in the world while improving the outcomes of millions of pets. A career in a world class and innovative organization.
What can you expect?
- Manage a team of data developers and analysts
- Provide analytics leadership for the CAG marketing team
- Layout a structured marketing and data analytics agenda for the organization to drive growth and revenue. Prioritize projects with team.
- Responsible for coaching, developing, and empowering staff to achieve superior results all aspects of the job
- Presents insight and recommendations to management for decision making and strategic planning
- Develop data and analytics roadmap, work with team to prioritize projects based on business needs.
- Engage with senior leadership ensure data and analytics delivery meets expectations.
- Support marketing teams to develop data and analytics operations and processes.
- Cross-functional alignment and leadership between marketing, senior management and IT groups.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent leadership capability
- Ability to prioritize projects for teams
- Excellent attention to detail and orientation toward meticulous work
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- 10+ years of experience delivering analytics solutions
- Solid experience in business analytics
- Leadership experience of IT or data analytics teams
- Understanding of data architect, building dashboards, visualization and reporting
- Experience with querying relational databases using SQL (and variants)
- Familiar with tools such as: LavaStorm, Birst and Tableau
- Knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies
- Exposure to Big Data technologies
- Exposure to Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality Services
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly preferred
You should have a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science (or a related field), or equivalent combination of education and work experience.