WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The Marketing Data Analyst position requires an analyst who is seeking hands on experience at a quickly growing company. The Marketing Data Analyst will assist in the execution of a wide range of analytics and digital marketing projects along with scrub/consolidate data for events, evaluate lead generation activity, and provide recommendations based off analysis. Candidates must embrace taking on simultaneous challenges in an exhilarating, fast-paced environment--all while having fun doing so.
- Collect data from all content and sources, analyzing engagement and making recommendations for future campaigns by citing critical data from both linear and digital sources to help marketers plan, execute and measure highly effective campaigns
- Process, cleanse and verify the integrity of data used for analysis; clean/scrub raw data and prepare email lists for uploading into Pardot; determine best practices for data management and cleansing
- Create a reporting system that encompasses all marketing programs talking to each other for full reporting on marketing ROI. Programs include but are not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Sprout Social, Salesforce.com, Pardot, Wordpress, etc.
- Initiate Pardot A/B tests to identify best practices and optimize processes
- Maintain Salesforce.com Connected Campaigns so marketers are working with the same data in both Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Support Marketing Ops Team by monitoring/optimizing Pardot dynamic lists, automation rules, etc.
- Maintain reporting for downloadable marketing collateral materials from microsites, the corporate site, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement and deploy analytical solutions by providing data-driven recommendations
- Provide ROI analysis of marketing campaigns and sales activities
- Deliver recurring reporting analysis on marketing and sales KPIs; support marketers with ad-hoc data or reporting requests
- Gather and clean data for missing values using tools like Email Hunter, Judy Diamond, miEdge, etc.
- Dedupe leads, contacts, opportunities in Salesforce.com by using Cloudingo
- Other various data projects
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Introducing new strategies by critically analyzing data to push marketers forward in future campaigns
- Helping grow the business through effective lead generation and marketing operations activity
- Growing the marketing database and list building while ensuring data is clean
- Creating best practice strategies for data management; cleansing the increase ROI from marketing strategies and tactics
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Kindness. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Masters Degree in Marketing or equivalent industry experience
- 4+ year's experience in Data Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Pardot
- Familiarity/experience with SQL, Google Analytics, SAS
- Familiarity/experience with SalesForce & Pardot
- Familiar with social networking sites, applications and tools
- Professional and personable demeanor
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with marketing analytics specifically around customer segmentation and targeting strategy
- Experience identifying segmentation variables through dataset analysis
- Familiarity with Tableau, PowerPoint, and/or Adobe InDesign for data visualization
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback
- Willingness to ask questions, learn new skills and execute on a plan
- Relevant work experience in a marketing or sales department