Job ID: BEC009599
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
Reporting to the VP Marketing Technology & Brand, the candidate must have a strong combination of marketing and CRM expertise. Candidate should be data driven, passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience and interested in leveraging their extensive experience to help create a best in class demand generation operation. Characteristics should include an eye for detail while managing multiple projects and the ability to deliver against aggressive timeframes. Demonstrated leadership, and the ability to actively collaborate across functions is critical for success.
- Deliver an integrated customer data strategy that supports commercial growth objectives
- Partner with Regional Marketing, Sales, Sales operations, and customer care and service teams to understand business needs, and build market visibility through sourcing data from third parties and multiple internal systems to build high quality customer data base
- Leverage insight-driven/behavioral based data to target and refine marketing CRM strategy, including consulting with marketing to continually improve demand generation activity results
- Define, implement and manage customer data goals and rules: Maintain data cleanliness, list uploads, target segmentation, and touch cadences
- Ensure that the correct processes and workflows are in place to establish meaningful metrics
- Identify marketplace trends, tools, and technologies that drive higher performance and optimization.
- Establish governance and processes to ensure correct accountability, access and usage of data in CRM and lead processes
- Business owner for CRM architecture and requirements for marketing systems (Eloqua, CMS, etc.) and partner for data flows between marketing and other core functions (e.g., Sales/SFDC, Service, Client services). Recommend and champion improvements to existing systems and processes
- Deliver market visibility of market, as measured by data cleanliness and % of market available to market
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- with 9+ years professional experience or Master’s degree with 7+ years’ experience
- Proven experience in CRM with demonstrated data management and customer mindset
- Demonstrated understanding of and support of customer privacy requirements in major markets
- Experienceworking with/within enterprise data quality and master data management systems
- Strong understanding of lead management processes
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience leading large cross-functional, and cross-regional teams through influence
- Expertise in SFDC and marketing automation platforms (Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, etc.)
- 5+ years project management experience managing multiple projects of varying complexity
- Ability to work in a complex matrix organization
- Demonstrated global mindset