Job Title: Marketing Coordinator - Social Media
Location: Vienna, VA
Duration: 12 months (on going)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate production, publishing and approvals to ensure timely delivery of communications on company's digitalchannels, including: web, mobile, email and social media.
- Serve as liaison with various Marketing & Digital Channels teams and vendors to coordinate marketing to support company's initiatives, including initiating projects, providing requirements and generating content.
- Utilize content management system (CMS) for content authoring, management and publishing
- Create documentation to be leveraged as resource and training for content authoring
- Develop and recommend enhancements to improve operational processes and procedures
- Maintain editorial calendars and content databases to plan and track publishing
- Perform other related duties as assigned or appropriate
- Knowledge of and experience using content management systems, including editing and authoring
- Working experience in communications or marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Communicatons, Marketing or related field (desired)
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
- Working knowledge of content strategy and best practices for digital communications, including search engine optimization and writing for the web
- Understanding of AP style
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience writing, editing and managing content development for various digitalchannels
- Project Management skills
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment.