BUILD A SUCCESSFUL MARKETING CAREER AT RK&K: For more than 95 years, RK&K has offered a challenging environment for professionals seeking success. RK&K is a highly respected, nationally ranked engineering consulting firm with more than 20 offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. Our diverse practice includes transportation, water/wastewater, stormwater, construction, environmental, GIS and geotechnical resources.
We are ranked 73rd on the Engineering News Record’s 2018 listing of the Top 500 Design Firms.
RK&K has received countless recognitions for its exceptional and unique workplace culture.
RK&K is actively seeking a Marketing Coordinator for immediate employment in our Fairfax office. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will work directly with firm leadership to support the office's marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, skilled at multi-tasking, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for a creative individual who is able to navigate diverse communication styles and adapt quickly to shifting priorities. This individual will support both the Fairfax, VA and Washington, DC offices with travel to the Washington, DC office once a week. This position has room for growth and the opportunity to “make it your own.”
- Collaborate with practice leaders to plan, coordinate, design, edit and produce RFP and RFQ responses.
- Track RFPs and other opportunities
- Update and maintain marketing collateral including resumes and project information sheets.
- Assist with presentation graphics and collateral materials
- Maintain marketing database and tracking systems.
- Other tasks as assigned
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business Administration, English, Journalism, Communications or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the A/E/C proposal development field.
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign desktop publishing software and MS Office software.
- Experience coordinating, preparing, organizing, composing and completing standard government format (VDOT, SF 330, 254/255, A/E) and custom proposals, including conducting team coordination.
- Demonstrated proficiency with technical writing, review and proofreading of materials for content and grammar, and style.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment with a variety of technical staff and multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Knowledge of database/CRM systems, specifically Deltek Vision, a plus.
RK&K offers an excellent compensation package commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-end healthcare, 401(k) with an attractive match, paid time off, company medical/dental plans, and tuition reimbursement.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals are encouraged to apply.