$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth -- including how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. This includes the Delivery Service Partner (DSP) program. Amazon is growing its network of DSPs who own and operate successful package delivery businesses.
We are looking for a Marketing & Content Manager, who will be responsible for building best-in-class content and communications that result in high levels of engagement with these DSPs. This role will be responsible for managing external content and communications that build trust with DSPs
The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator with marketing, strategic communications, or program management skills and experience. Exercising extremely high judgment in narrow timeframes, particularly by injecting logic and care into strategic content and communications targeted at DSPs, is critical. You will demonstrate Insist on the Highest Standards regarding DSP-facing content and communications. Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible and thrives in ambiguity.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
· Create high-quality, engaging content that builds top-of-the-funnel leads for new DSPs
· Develop content and communications that engage DSPs from launch through their entire lifecycle
· Build omni-channel marketing programs and campaigns
· Translate business needs into communications materials
· Monitor and measure the effectiveness of communications
· Create and maintain content library, including toolkits, templates, and messaging
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
· 3+ years of marketing, communications, or related experience
· Experience creating digital content
· Highly developed and polished written communication skills
· Strong balance of creative and analytical skills'
· Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize message across multiple channels and marketing vehicles
· Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and multiple projects at once
Valid Through: 2019-9-16