As a leader focused on tech branding, messaging and creative development, with a strong bias toward action, you’ll develop omni-channel content in multiple media to support our strategic direction and revenue objectives. You’ll collaborate with executives and talent across the organization -- particularly the product andsales teams -- to ensure the success of a high-growth enterpriseSaaS company andcategoryleader.
- In close concert with other leaders and team members in the organization, help shape our brand and messaging to align with our objectives, strategy and strengths as a business.
- Conceive, develop and refine compelling content in all media. Focus on articulating key industry challenges and business problems, best practices and differentiated value propositions to escalate interest among customers and prospects.
- Guide and execute the development and execution of all creative deliverables – including overall corporate branding, thought leadership, campaign and demand marketing content, presentations, sales tools and field enablement – on strategy, on message, on budget and on schedule.
- Provide leadership and motivation to cross-functional collaborators, embodying the vision, values and culture of a great company.
- Develop and support excellent talent – both in-house and contract writers, designers, project managers, studios and producers.
- Help devise and guide new means and media for getting our message out. We’re interested in great story-telling, creative use of new tools (animations, videos, whiteboards, digitalchannels...) to explain and simplify complex ideas. We’re also looking for clever distribution strategies across channels.
- A creative idea generator: You love to come up with new and fresh ideas that convey thought leadership, connect with sophisticated audiences, and drive demand.
- Intellectually curious: You’re proud of your ability to ramp up quickly on complex technology, and great at translating features and functions into business benefits, defensible differentiation and value.
- An excellent B2B message developer, writer and editor, with strong design sensibilities. You operate effectively at both a strategic and tactical level. You understand the B2B customer journey and the selling process. Blank pages and blinking cursors inspire you. You enjoy conceiving of and executing projects that differentiate technology businesses – integrating excellent copy, graphics and images to convey compelling messages.
- Creative and effective in the use of digital and social media, both strategy and execution. You’ve developed some excellent, B2B demand gen-oriented website designs and content, and know SEO strategy.
- Data-driven and analytics-focused: You are focused on business impact, and know how to connect the dots between great messaging, measurement and metrics.
- Business-oriented: You’re able to understand and align your efforts with a company’s market mission, strategy and financial objectives. You manage to budget, always looking for ways to spend less and deliver better. Ideally you’ve got experience in enterprise software, but this isn’t a requirement.
- Seasoned in generating alignment with leadership teams: You collaborate well with senior executives and sales leadership to generate total alignment and outstanding results.
- 8-10 years of progressive experience in content strategy and marketing
- Great leadership and management skills, and ability to lead complex projects
- Skilled collaborator and consummate team player
- Strong B2B technology (and particularly SaaS) marketing track record
- Excellent writing and presentation skills. Comfortable with senior executives.
- BA/BS required