The team is looking for a Partnership Marketing Consultant to join the Global Partnerships team. In this role, the consultant will primarily be responsible for managing and optimizing existing loyalty partnerships, but will also work with the team to identify, develop, and implement new value add partnerships for the program. Types of partnerships may include airlines, non-hotel redemption platforms, and revenue generating partnerships.
The successful candidate will bring a unique perspective, an analytical mindset, and an ability to collaborate across business functions including marketing, operations, legal, and technology on the day to day management of partnerships.
- Manage day to day key relationships, track partner performance, and identify ways to grow and optimize existing partnerships
- Launch the new experiences platform including vendor selection, contract execution, content, and go to market strategy
- Lead the strategy, management, and marketing of the non-hotel redemption platform
- Work to identify and implement point sales partnerships.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years data driven marketing experience, customer loyalty experience a plus
- Prior partnership management experience
- Strong project management, communication, and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently
- Analytical thinker and team player with ability to collaborate and affect change.