- Develop innovative ways to communicate marketing messages via integrated marketing programs that include direct mail, email, web, video, collateral, and that supporttrade shows and events
- Ensure marketing messaging is consistent and drives the key messages in an impactful way.
- Write copy for all of the above in a manner that is audience appropriate, impactful, and that follows writing best practices.
- Effectively interact with Sales or other internal clients, as appropriate, in order to determine requirements and design programs that meet campaign objectives.
- Utilize a metric driven approach to determine which campaigns/programs are most effective, and leverage these learnings to adjust future marketing activity.
- Project manage all parts of their campaigns to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Maintain and manage project schedules, approvals and other project-related needs utilizing the Marketing Department’s online project management software.
- Obtain product or service information by interviewing, or requesting such information from necessary parties, including internal division subject matter experts or clients.
- Write product fact sheets, brochures, case studies, newsletter articles, advertising, social media, and other material as requested by the Vertical Marketing Director
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Typically requires 5+ years of marketing communications experience
- Outstanding writing skills are required, demonstrated through writing samples and references
- Experience designing and implementing marketing programs preferred
- Knowledge of AP style
- Technology/software industry and/or public sector experiencepreferred
- Experience effectively managing a variety of marketing projects and timelines
- Macintosh or PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A good understanding of graphic applications, image/media files, web media/interactive marketing, etc.
- A positive attitude with a desire to go above and beyond expectations is key to the success of this role
Requisition Number: 10-19-083