MATRIXX Software, a fast growing, venture-backed company is seeking an experienced Marketing & Communications Specialist to be a key part of a team that builds advanced digital infrastructure for communications service providers to deliver the services that are essential to peoples connected lives. Our customers are forever changing the way people connect, communicate, engage and interact on a global scale.
MATRIXX is seeking a highly-driven and creative B2B Marketing & Communications Specialist to join its Marketing team. The ideal person should have experience in both driving a communication strategy and executing on plans. In addition to strong expertise in traditional media relations, the candidate needs tobe able to effectively distill complex technology concepts, business strategies and industry trends intocompelling media campaigns that support the company’s overall business and brand.
- Deliver MATRIXX’s story, vision and product innovation to the media resulting in increased coverage and awareness globally
- Development of communication programs to promote the MATRIXX brand, and plan and execute compelling PR initiatives in line with marketing campaigns and objectives
- Manage public relations and communication activities within the context of the overall corporate plan for the achievement of short and long term business objectives as defined and communicated byhigher management
- Work with executives, product, engineering, and content teams to build innovative PR stories for themedia and achieve marketing objectives
- Support social media efforts with tactical communication and strategic public relations initiatives
- Develop innovation thought leadership PR, and content for the B2B segment
- Leverage existing and establish professional relationships with members of the media (tech, trade, business) and analyst communities to secure positive and increased coverage
- Writing and editing of press releases, pitches, briefing documents, speeches, internal communications, online communications and other related documents
- Develop and manage internal communications strategy
- A degree in a related field of study, with 8+ years’ experience in a PR, journalism or marketing environment, mobile, Telecom and B2B Enterprise Software PR or marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Journalism background would be a plus Language skills: excellent English (both verbal and written) Strong content writing skills a must.
- Strong knowledge of the media outlets influential to the Telecommunications Industry.
- Rolodex of existing relevant media and analyst relationships.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, proactive and able to show initiative with ideas that support PR strategy and company goals.
The ideal candidate is based in the US, UK or Ireland. The company headquarters is in Saratoga, CA and we have offices located in Reading and Ipswich UK, Melbourne Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and the UAE.