- Lead strategic planning process and provide consultative marketing support for 15-20 internal business owners. Ensure project team resources align and support the overall needs of the business.
- Provide strategic oversight to ensure projects meet brand standards and are delivered on time and within budget. This includes opening new projects, concept development, managing timelines and creative job list, and final disposition of completed projects.
- Work collaboratively with team of graphic designers and copywriters to ensure delivery of high quality creative assets. Provide copywriting assistance, including script writing, when needed.
- Lead and/or assist in content and social media marketing efforts to support the needs of the business. Coordinate, schedule and edit editorial calendar.
- Lead project team capacity planning efforts, including budgeting. Assist Brand Manager in sub-department capacity planning.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
Occasional overnight travelrequired. Must have ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings.
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Dot exerpience
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in marketing or communications.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft programs
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
We’d Like You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
- Experience with leading projects
- Previous leadership or management