You're a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we'd love to meet you!
Celerity's Mid Atlantic team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We're in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute communication strategies to help ensure business areas meet goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with management, business stakeholders and other members of the Marketing Communications team.
- Develop external communications plans and tactics to support products and services.
- Plan, write, and edit financial and technical communications, promotional materials, videos, sales presentations and digital content.
- Write technical and promotional content.
- Provide counsel on message development and delivery.
- Collaborate with external partners to develop joint communication tactics.
- Present insights and best practices.
- Minimum 8 years of professional work experience in a business-to-business communication role.
- Robust marketing communication, promotional and technical writing skills and experience, demonstrated by a solid professional communication portfolio of past business-to-business, multi-channel communication work that includes experience with digital, email, and direct mail communications.
- Strong communication planning, project and client management skills.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Strong client focus augmented by diplomacy and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly under pressure while delivering work under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, journalism, or a related discipline.
- Experience in the primary or secondary mortgage industry