Marketing Communications Specialist 4
From marketing planning through message creation, campaign development, and project management of all downstream marketing materials which include printed collaterals, digital, tradeshows, presentations, online, etc., this individual works closely with the Services Business Area in the U.S. to support the Marketing and Communications of our robust and growing Services portfolio. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent marketing and communications skills, business acumen, strong teamwork, resourcefulness, passion, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization.
• Drive marketing communications activities to create awareness, drive consideration, and ultimately increase brand preference and encourage customer loyalty.
• Serve as a key point person in the Services Business Area for Marketing Communications campaigns and vehicles.
• Support Sales team by developing sales tools that help drive and close business. This includes interactive digital tool, sales calculators, documenting quantifiable outcomes of customer successes through testimonials, white papers, case studies and videos, keeping collaterals up to date (print and online), driving demand generation campaigns, and developing presentations for customer meetings
• Interact with installed base customers in documenting case studies, presentations, and securing testimonials.
• Ensuring harmonization with Siemens Healthineers brand, guidelines and programs when appropriate.
• Collaborate with the Global Marketing and Communications functions in Services, U.S. Communications functions and peers aligned to the other U.S. Business Areas and Business Lines.
• Monitor and collect campaign metrics and other related team reports to measure ongoing effectiveness.
• Work closely with the Services Global marketing/communications teams to (i) provide US perspective into creation of global materials, (ii) leverage global materials where appropriate, (iii) share US best practices that could be adopted in other countries.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
•Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
•8+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing.
•Strong operational and business acumen. High attention to detail. Superb communications skills including copywriting.
•Experience with multi-channel communications including multimedia, digital and social media.
•Ability to work well in highly matrixed organization. Experience in collaborating globally, managing global projects with international counterparts.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
•Experience in healthcare field preferred.
Requisition Number: 222766