Eagle Ray is seeking Marketing, Communications and Outreach support to assist the CIO with the development of the Workforce Management communications and marketing plan. The candidate must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface with multiple audiences. The candidate must possess strong leadership skills, be able to motivate and influence others. The candidate must be able to think creatively and strategically, have excellent judgment and be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic consulting services to develop and Workforce Management communications and marketing plan to effectively communicate/market the CIO’s vision/future state of the CIO’s workforce.
- Coordinate, collaborate and planevents to promote workforce management initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with both print and electronic media contacts and other communication/marketing professionals.
- Participate in delivering CIO presentations (i.e. roadshows, etc.) throughout the DIA/CIO to educate and create awareness among stakeholders regarding CIO plans and initiatives.
- Experience in planning, writing, editing and producing newsletters, marketing literature and other print/electronic publications for distribution via various IC communication vehicles.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting, and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10 years of experience specialized in communications and marketing.
- Must be capable of leading a project and interfacing with customers and stakeholders
- Knowledge of communication and marketing processes, practices, methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Minimum clearance required: TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Master’s Degreedesired
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity