While making-the-world-a-better-place is often taken lightly these days, we’re actually trying to live up to its original intent. In order to do this, we need to see the world through the eyes of our clients, shape experiences that help them achieve their goals, and develop marketing communications that cut through the noise. That’s why we need your help.
We are looking for a system-minded marketing and communication manager to help us organize and execute effective communication campaigns designed to help individuals get healthier, perform at their best, and achieve more in life.
- External Communications - Client-facing: Approach marketing and communication in a conversational manner using the most up to date techniques to interface with the user. The highest levels of positive end-user engagement to be the barometer of success. Positively manage the health and performance team’s external communications.
- Internal Communications - EXOS-facing: Coordinate and manage all marketing and communication activities at all EXOS client sites, including carrying out marketing and communication tactics. Enable and facilitate the use of health and performance program marketing and communication tools and general guidelines for all health and performance communications.
- Community Engagement: Identify unique and creative ways to engage users with the brand creating exciting health and performance experiences. Identify and develop community engagement opportunities through new or existing resources that build trust, collaboration and insight.
- Content Development: Contribute towards/curate the development of editorial, rich content to be deployed across channels. Research, develop, activate and manage health and performance program related conversations within the client environment that specifically encourage positive participation with the client health and performance platform and is consistent with/reinforces the client Health and Performance Brand.
- Marketing: Support the development, rollout and execution/implementation of the regional health and performance program marketing and communications strategy, including proposing, developing and maintaining social media presence, event management, internal marketing, community relations.
- Innovation & Insights: Investigate, research and deeply understand both current trends and future forecasts in marketing, behavioral psychology, and corporate health and wellness developments/trends which may contribute to the continual improvement of the Client's food health and performance strategy and operational delivery.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- You think fast, use technology - Finds new/quicker ways of meeting goals, shows conviction in own judgement and decisions and responds quickly under pressure
- Passion for Quality – Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer service problems, consistently sets demanding performance expectations and sets priorities to maximise benefits
- Win through Teamwork – Pursues friendly relationships with colleagues, shares own knowledge and insight and displays a high level of energy and commitment to the organisation
- Embrace Diversity – Listens to others and values their contributions, receptive to new and builds on ideas and acts in ethical and socially responsible manner.
- Takes Responsibility – Uses the right influencing techniques to gain the necessary commitment and support from others, both internally and externally
- BA or higher in Marketing or business management (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years related marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in both internal and external communications
- Proven background in activating and executing marketing initiatives
- Background in developing marketing, communication (or related) strategy
- Experience with brand management & brand marketing within existing structure
- Approach to analysis of work problems and opportunities that allows commercially sound judgements to be made on time in a fast paced organization/environment
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and trust with key stakeholder groups (EXOS,, partner team, Client, peers, users)
- Experience of using process and planning to deliver consistent result to expectations
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information
- Successful development and execution of marketing campaigns