Marketing Communications Manager
Highfive is looking for an experienced marketer to join our team. The role will cover all facets of marketing communications from PR to Social to Content Marketing. You will possess a strategic storytelling skill-set and be comfortable crafting a narrative that excites and engages an audience, utilizing PR, Social, and otherchannels to get your story in front of a target audience. You will have demonstrated experience building thought leadership and awareness and a history of strong execution.
Highfive simplifies business collaboration with an integrated hardware/software conferencing platform. Founded by two former Googlers, recently named one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2018 by Fast Company’s and backed by the likes of Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures, Highfive develops an all-in-one hardware & software solution to fix the age-old problem of why the first 15 minutes of every meeting are a complete waste of time. We've got a strong team, a huge addressable market, and a differentiated product. All we need is you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and drive our thought leadership narrative to build the Highfive brand with media and analysts
- Manage PR and Analyst Relations for the company, growing the impact of these efforts
- Evolve our Social presence, working to grow a community of engaged followers & engaging with established communities in order to grow brand awareness
- Manage our site content including blog to increase SEO value and overall alignment with brand and product messages
- Development of e-books, webinars, whitepapers to support and improve Sales and Demand Generation efforts
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally with a mix of PR, Content, and Social experience
- Strong written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of developing public facing communications that drive awareness - We’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and write content, not someone who’s used to managing agencies.
- Demonstrated leadership - Ability to work and influence across organizational lines without authority and command respect
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- BA/BS in a communications or marketing field or equivalent real-world experience
- Tech/Trade Media / Analyst relationships
- Startup experience in a SaaS and/or combined hardware/software product