The Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston is committed to making New England a better place to live and do business, and our employees are integral to our success. As a cooperative, we are owned by more than 440 banks, credit unions, insurance companies, and community development financial institutions that access tens of billions of dollars of our reliable, wholesale funding each year. Our funds are a vital resource that helps our members succeed, provide families with safe, decent affordable housing, and generate economic development that creates jobs in communities throughout our region.
Our highly skilled team of 200 is diverse, innovative, collaborative, and passionate about the work we do. We seek other professionals excited to share their knowledge, talent, and passion for our mission to join our team. We offer opportunities for career development, robust benefits, and a work-life balance.
The internal title for this role is Marketing Communications Business Partner.
As Marketing Communications Business Partner, your primary responsibility is to create, manage, and execute external digital and non-digital communications promoting the Bank and its products and solutions to its members, prospects, and stakeholders. Under the guidance of Senior Communications Manager, you collaborate with your Marketing Strategy and Communications colleagues as well as team members from Sales and Business Development and other departments to conceive, plan, and produce effective and efficient marketing and communications campaigns for a variety of channels.
- Collaborates with the Senior Communications Manager and staff from a variety of departments including colleagues from Marketing Strategy and Communications and Sales and Business Development to develop effective member and external stakeholder communications regarding Bank products, services, and channels.
- Serves as the primary relationship manager and marketing and communications consultant for key internal departments including Member Services, Bank Operations, Bank Technology, and Treasury/Finance.
- Works with internal customers to create and produce presentations, webinars, reports, advertisements, and other materials for internal or external audiences.
- Manages the content preparation for publications and campaigns including writing marketing collateral, direct marketing, and the Annual Report. Also serves as editor of the Bank’s Advisory Council Annual Report and Results digital magazines.
- Manages the public website channel including managing day-to-day content creation and deployment and creating and pitching periodic strategic channel plans.
- Crafts content focused on internal audiences disseminated on the Bank’s intranet and internal digital signage system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications required
- Three (3) to five (5) years of professional marketing experience ideal with some experience within the financial services industry preparing marketing, corporate communications, and branded materials for a variety of internal and external audiences preferred
- A proficient creative writer with excellent communications skills and strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with web design, email marketing, and content management
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter, equally adept at working independently and as a member of a team
- Strong customer/client orientation
- Must take pride in work and results