eCapital Advisors is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join our team. This position will help lead communication efforts as a part of our demand generation strategies. You will partner closely with the Director of Marketing to promote eCapital thought leadership, play a key role in acquiring new clients, and executing on creative communication ideas. This role requires overseeing the execution of high-impact communications programs. The ideal candidate has a background in content development, copywriting, and marketing campaign execution.
- Executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction
- Managing programs and initiatives that focus on developing Marketing Qualified Leads and converting into Sales Qualified Leads
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral to target specific audiences for the various eCapital practice areas
- Coordinating and collaborating with internal staff and outside consultants on copywriting, editing and implementing informative and thought-leadership content
- Developing content for various channels including our website, email, social media, blog, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Prefer a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, or related field as well as 5+ years of communications and/or marketing experience.
- You are proficient in developing, executing, and measuring demand generation programs that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel.
- Strong knowledge of content development and copywriting
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude