We are seeking a Marketing Communications Manager who will plan, develop, operationalize and execute a holistic global product communications strategy for Clinical Laboratory Platforms & Systems portfolio of products, driving clear and consistent communication across Clinical Lab Platforms & Systems and to Company and its customers. He/she will assist in the translation of global product marketing strategies and lead the execution of product communication strategies. The Marketing Communications Manager- CLP will report to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager- Clinical Laboratories. This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
- Provide subject matter expertise to create and implement innovative, customer-centric marketing communications plans for the Clinical Laboratory Platforms & Systems (CLP) to attract and retain customers. Design and deliver campaigns for all CLP product lines that create added value versus competitive and effectively communicate product advantages and differentiation to customers.
- Partner with CLP global product management teams to create and deliver content on new products and on market communications assets in alignment with product marketing brand identity, and monitoring/measuring ROI to demonstrate business impact.
- Act as lead to triage all CLP product-related marketing communications with internal (Corporate Communications, Commercial, etc.) and external key stakeholders. Evaluate customer insights, mining competitive intelligence, and developing marketing communications strategy to accelerate the CLP business and taking appropriate action to ensure communication objectives are achieved.
- Engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across regional markets and must have the ability to influence in matrix organization.
- Collect analytics and insights on channel effectiveness and other key metrics, translating data into marketplace trends and recommending strategies/tactics to develop new ideas and solutions.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with agencies and provide oversight and management of 3rd party vendors.
- Key point of contact for global product communication assets, product information and inventory of sales tools.
- Leads obsolescence of outdated material and drives consistent messaging across the portfolio of products.
- Drives material approval through regulated copy review process and ensures compliance to published material.
- Drives internal and external promotion of strategic products for the business unit.
- Ability to think and interpret strategy about the Business portfolios and drive communications that build equity in the brand and halo all business unit products.
- Ability to forge productive partnerships at all levels of the organization.
- Positive approach in critical times of change and development.
- Creative thinker with innovative mind, analytical eye, and enthusiasm.
- 5-7 years demonstrated global product communications management experiencerequired
- Diagnostic experience a plus
- Minimum 2 years leading and accountable for marketing communications strategy
- Demonstrated global experiencerequired
- Advertising/Media Agency experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills and writing required
- Diagnostic experiencepreferred
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position